This privacy statement applies to this RPM Lawyers website only. It tells you how this site collects information from you and how it is used.
If you visit this site to read or download information, log files record for statistical purposes the following information:
• your server address;
• your top level domain name;
• pages you accessed;
• search terms you used;
• date and time you visited the site;
• previous site you visited;
• your operating system; and
• the type of browser you use.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
This website will only record your email address if you send a message. Any personal information you provide, including your email address, will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it. Your personal information will not be added to a mailing list or used or be disclosed to any third party without your consent.
We do not share information about you with other agencies or other organisations without your permission unless it:
• is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested; and
• is required or authorised by law.