slider image slider image

We specialise in Partner Visas and appeals. Call (08) 8528 9187.

Applying for an Australian partner visa is a big step. It's complicated, time consuming and needs to be done absolutely correctly. It's an exciting and hopeful time, but often stressful. That's understandable.

Our years of experience and 100% success rate with partner visa applications will give you peace of mind. You deserve honest advice and skilled representation at this critical time. You can read what our clients say about our work here.  

You can consult with us by phone or face-to-face at our Adelaide office. Many of our clients are overseas or interstate. Wherever you are, we can help.


The expert services we offer:

  • Advice on Australian partner visas - strategies, options, how to succeed.

  • Professional preparation and management of married / de facto / fiancé (partner) visa applications for partners who are in Australia or overseas.

  • Dealing with the Australian Immigration Department. If you have applied for a partner visa and are having difficulties or would like us to take over, we can help.

  • If you have had a visa application refused we can appeal that refusal to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.

  For advice on your situation, choose this:

Immigration lawyer Ross McDougall will meet with you for an hour at our office, or by phone if you prefer.

After fully understanding your situation he will give you expert, honest advice on your best course of action and answer all of your questions.

The $175 fee for this consultation is deducted from our usual fee if you choose peace of mind and decide to appoint us to represent you in your partner visa application or an appeal.

Contact us to book a consultation.

Married Partner Visas

For partners who are in Australia or overseas.

Temporary, then permanent residency in Australia.

De Facto Partner Visas

For partners who are in Australia or overseas.

Male-female couples.

Same-sex couples.

Fiancé / Engaged Visas

For partners who are overseas. 

Visa to travel to Australia, then marry.

Visa Refusal Appeals

Appeal a refusal to the Tribunal. 

A second chance of success.